Scottish Beer Awards 2023: Bellfield Finalists in 14 Categories!
We are so thrilled to say that we’re finalists in 14 categories at the Scottish Beer Awards this Thursday 14th September!
10 of our beers have been shortlisted, with our International Women's Day Wild Shore Saison, appearing in two categories. We are also up for Scottish Brewery of the Year, Product Development of the Year and Best Beer Destination!
We're looking forward to scrubbing up and getting over to Glasgow for the Awards.
See the full list here:
- Scottish Brewery of the Year
- BEST AMBER OR DARK ALE - Old Town Altbier
- BEST AMBER OR DARK ALE - Daft Days Porter
- BEST IPA - Mega City IPA
- BEST LAGER - Craft Lager
- BEST LAGER - Vienna Secession Lager
- BEST LAGER - Radical Shift IPL
- BEST PALE ALE - Wild Shore Saison
- BEST PILSNER - Three Rivers Pils
- BEST PILSNER - Bohemian Pilsner
- BEST SESSION BEER - Wild Shore Saison
- BEST STRONG BEER - Totally Wired Stout
- Product Development of the Year
- Best Beer Destination - Bellfield Brewery
Please wish us luck!
Also in Lastest News from Bellfield
If you’re looking for a perfect festive venue for your Christmas party, team drinks or get-together with friends and family, the Bellfield Taproom and Beer garden has you covered.
Edinburgh’s Bellfield Brewery won four awards at last week's Scottish Beer Awards, winning three medals in the taste awards and the ultimate prize of the night, “Scottish Brewery of the Year”, sponsored by Aldi.
Bellfield’s Vienna Secession Lager won gold for “Best Amber or Dark Beer”, their Craft Lager won silver for “Best Lager” and Wild Shore Saison won bronze (out of 27 finalists!) for “Best Session Beer”.