The Fat Flamingo Pop Up at Bellfield Taproom
The Fat Flamingo are Edinburgh street food legends and are firm Bellfield Brewery favourites!
Describing themselves as global food curators of spice, fire and butter. Their nachos are the stuff of dreams. Check out the menu we have on this weekend:
- Deep Fried Cauliflower with Alabama White Sauce and Chimichuri (GF) £7.00
- Southern Fried Chicken Tenders with Alabama White Sauce and Chimichuri (GF) £7.00
- House Nachos £5.00
- Venison Chili Con Carne Nachos with Cheese Sauce, Peach and Chipotle Salsa and Lime Sour Cream on Loaded Tortilla Chips £9.00
- Vegan Black Bean and Sweet Potato Chilli Nachos with "Cheese" Sauce Peach and Chipotle Salsa and Lime Sour Cream on Loaded Tortilla Chips £9.00
- Halloumi Fries with Pomegranate Spring Onions and Honey Yogurt £6.00
The Fat Flamingo will be at the Bellfield Taproom and Beer Garden Thursday 15th - Sunday 18th July.
Our Taproom is in Abbeyhill, Edinburgh – just off London Road. It's easy to reach on the bus, or by bike and it's a short (6 minute) walk from the Scottish Parliament and (12 minute) walk from Edinburgh Waverley Station. You can also reach us from Holyrood Park by walking along Ann Terrace off Spring Gardens, under the railway.
Table bookings are for 2 hour slots via the table booking section of our website. We allow 30 minutes between bookings for cleaning. If you'd like to stay a little longer, you can book two, back to back time slots, giving you 4.5 hours. Please book the same table type for a time slot 2.5 hours after your first one and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know, so we can make sure you stay in the same place.
Also in News
Up next in our kitchen is the Caravan of Courage serving their “Relaxed but fresh” vegan offerings.
Creativity is at the forefront of Graeme’s cooking. He rarely measures things out but rather prefers to go with a taste approach, using seasonal ingredients and plenty of flavour.
“Local ingredients cooked with soul” is the best way to describe the food by Ryan Arton and James Wright, the duo behind Soulfull.
We’re delighted to have them serving at the Bellfield Taproom and Beer Garden for their Pop Up this coming weekend and wanted to introduce them to you!