Totally Wired Competition
We’ve got a belter of a prize this month to celebrate the launch of our brand new "Totally Wired Stout" – brewed with cold brew coffee from the amazing Obadiah Coffee company. They roast their coffee at their premises just the other side of the railway tracks from our Brewery in Abbeyhill.
A strong, rich and full-bodied dark stout at 7% ABV, the infusion of cold brew coffee and vanilla beans amplifies this beer’s already complex espresso and chocolate character. It's available in 5 litre mini cask from our online store and on draught in our Taproom and selected pubs.
To be in with a chance to win, sign up to our newsletter below and follow Bellfield Brewery and Obadiah Coffee on at least one social media platform:
Bellfield beers are award-winning, exceptional beers that everyone can enjoy drinking. No compromise, just delicious, classic IPAs, hoppy ales and crisp, refreshing and perfectly balanced lagers and pilsners. All certified by Coeliac UK and Registered with the Vegan Society.
Obadiah partner with progressive growers and producers who ensure each coffee cherry is nurtured and the quality of its seed preserved. By sourcing and roasting soon after harvest, their offering is resolutely seasonal and pays homage to the distinct nature of each coffee for a perfect cup.
The prize consists of a mini cask of "Totally Wired Stout", a Bellfield t-shirt, Bellfield glass, 1 pack of Obadiah’s Macaubas coffee (a low acidity, nutty and chocolatey Brazilian coffee). One winner will be drawn on Friday 31st December and we’ll email you after the closing date. Please note that entrants must be 18 years or over and the prize can only be sent within the UK. Best of luck!
THE COMPETITION HAS NOW ENDEDCompetition entry
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Bellfield Brewery, 46 Stanley Place, Edinburgh EH7 5TB.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Bellfield Brewery and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be at 5pm on 31/12/2021. After this point no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- You must sign up to the Bellfield Brewery newsletter and follow Bellfield Brewery on at least one social media platform: Instagram (@BellfieldBrewery), Facebook (@BellfieldBrewery ), Twitter (@TheBellfield)
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.