We are currently open for takeaway and pickup of online orders: Thursday to Sunday, 2pm-6pm.
The Bellfield Brewery Taproom and Beer Garden provides a bright and comfortable space to relax and enjoy our award winning beers fresh from the brewery next door. The Taproom is located in the Abbeyhill area of Edinburgh just off London Road, benefiting from good public transport links from across Edinburgh and is a short walk from the Scottish Parliament and Edinburgh Waverley Station.
Bellfield Brewery supports local independent producers and suppliers and hosts regular collaborations with other local food and drink businesses. For further information call 0131 656 9390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday from 2pm - 6pm
- Friday from 2pm - 6pm
- Saturday from 2pm - 6pm
- Sunday from 2pm - 6pm
- Available for parties, receptions and corporate events
- Fresh Beer - the Bellfield Brewery Taproom is adjacent to the brewery
- Scottish cider, local gin and a good selection of malt whiskies (35ml)
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor Space
- Dog friendly
- 15 mins walk and 4 minutes on a bike from Waverley Station
- Visitors can order food from local restaurants and takeaways
- Available for private and corporate events as well as group tours and tastings
- Licensed for up to 130 guests (c. 70-80 theatre layout, cabaret or beer hall benches and tables)
- Beer Garden / outdoor space
- Full Bar
- External catering available on request