Pickering's Gin Competition
Competition entry has now closed.
It’s Father’s Day on the 20th June and we’ve teamed up with our friends at Pickering's Gin to make this hamper prize of Bellfield Beers, Bellfield hoodie, glass, and Pickering’s Gin, cufflinks and T-shirt for you Dad! To be in with a chance to win, sign up to our newsletter below and follow Bellfield Brewery and Pickering’s Gin on at least one social media platform:
Bellfield beers are award-winning, exceptional beers that everyone can enjoy drinking. No compromise, just delicious, classic IPAs, hoppy ales and crisp, refreshing and perfectly balanced lagers and pilsners. All certified by Coeliac UK and Registered with the Vegan Society.
Pickering’s Gin is a distillery, built from scratch, not far from us in the heart of Edinburgh. Summerhall Distillery was the first exclusive gin distillery to be established in Edinburgh for over 150 years and their gin is based on an original 1947 recipe. It features nine Bombay botanicals, engineered by Pickering’s to create their famous full-bodied flavour with perfect bitter-sweet balance. We love this gin at Bellfield and are delighted to have it pouring in our Taproom and Beer Garden!
The prize consists of a mixed case of 12 Bellfield Beers, a Bellfield t-shirt, Bellfield glass, Bellfield bar blade, 1x 70cl bottle of Pickering’s Gin, Pickering's cufflinks and Pickering’s T-shirt. One winner will be drawn on Wednesday 16th June and we’ll email you after the closing date. Please note that entrants must be 18 years or over and the prize can only be sent within the UK. Best of luck!
18 years or over and the prize can only be sent within the UK. Best of luck!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Bellfield Brewery, 46 Stanley Place, Edinburgh EH7 5TB.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Bellfield Brewery and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be at 5pm on 16/06/2021. After this point no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- You must sign up to the Bellfield Brewery newsletter and follow Bellfield Brewery on at least one social media platform: Instagram (@BellfieldBrewery), Facebook (@BellfieldBrewery ), Twitter (@TheBellfield)
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.