Oktoberfest 2021 in Munich may not be happening, but we’re celebrating here at Bellfield from Thursday 23rd September to Sunday 3rd October. We’ve brewed some beautiful German style beers that we’ll have pouring in our Bellfield Taproom and Beer Garden, as well as cans available on our website. We also have a range of Oktoberfest events from our annual Dogtoberfest, a great range of guest German beers, to our friends at On The Roll who will be serving their authentic German sausages, pretzels and more throughout!
To celebrate we’re running a competition to win the perfect Oktoberfest prize of 3 cases Bellfield lagers and a hamper from On The Roll (vegan options available too). To be in with a chance to win, sign up to our newsletter below and follow Bellfield Brewery and On The Roll on at least one social media platform:
Bellfield beers are award-winning, exceptional beers that everyone can enjoy drinking. No compromise, just delicious, classic IPAs, hoppy ales and crisp, refreshing and perfectly balanced lagers and pilsners. All certified by Coeliac UK and Registered with the Vegan Society.
On The Roll is a German street food stall set up by Sabrina and Lennart who serve authentic and delicious Bratwursts including a vegan option, and of course the all-time favourite – the big Currywurst. They have their ever popular stall on George Square in Edinburgh, went down a storm with us last Oktoberfest and we can’t wait to have them back!
The prize consists of 36 cans of Bellfield Beers, a Bellfield t-shirt, Bellfield glass, Bellfield bar blade, 1 pack On The Roll Weißwurst, 1 pack Nürnberger Rostbratwurst, 1 pack Leberkäse, 1 pack Sauerkraut, 1 jar Bayerisch süßer Hausmachersenf (mustard). One winner will be drawn on Sunday 3rd October and we’ll email you after the closing date. Please note that entrants must be 18 years or over and the prize can only be sent within the UK. Best of luck!
The Competition has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Bellfield Brewery, 46 Stanley Place, Edinburgh EH7 5TB.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Bellfield Brewery and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be at 5pm on 03/10/2021. After this point no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- You must sign up to the Bellfield Brewery newsletter and follow Bellfield Brewery on at least one social media platform: Instagram (@BellfieldBrewery), Facebook (@BellfieldBrewery ), Twitter (@TheBellfield)
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.