Nation Pet Day Competition
It’s National Pet Day this month and we’ve got a dog-friendly hamper including 12 Bellfield Beers, Bellfield Dog Biscuits made from the spent grain from the making of our beers, a Bellfield dog lead, and a bar of Castaway Barista Dog Soap. We love our dogs here at Bellfield and we’ve got a dog friendly bundle for you and any four-legged friends in your life (if you don’t have one, we’re sure you know someone who does).
Castaway Barista Dog soap gets its name from the roast coffee which is used as an ingredient. It uses no artificial scents or harsh ingredients and the coffee acts as a natural deodoriser and flea repellent as well as being a gentle exfoliant. It is combined with oats which soothe and moisturise and an extra helping of shea butter which soothes, softens, and hydrates your pooches’ skin. The coffee grinds are waste coffee which has been produced during the roasting process, but cannot be used…like the grain used to make our Bellfield Spent Grain dog biscuits, so it’s win-win.
To be in with a chance to win, sign up to our newsletter and follow us here:
Bellfield beers are award-winning, exceptional beers that everyone can enjoy drinking. No compromise, just delicious, classic IPAs, hoppy ales and crisp, refreshing and perfectly balanced lagers and pilsners. All certified by Coeliac UK and Registered with the Vegan Society.
The prize consists of a mixed case of 12 Bellfield Beers, 1x Bag of Bellfield Dog Biscuits, 1x Bellfield Dog Lead and 1x Castaway Barista Dog Soap bar. One winner will be drawn on Monday 2nd May and we’ll email you after the closing date. Please note that entrants must be 18 years or over and the prize can only be sent within the UK. Best of luck!
THE COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Bellfield Brewery, 46 Stanley Place, Edinburgh EH7 5TB.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Bellfield Brewery and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for entry will be at 5pm on 01/05/2022. After this point no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- You must sign up to the Bellfield Brewery newsletter and follow Bellfield Brewery on at least one social media platform: Instagram (@BellfieldBrewery), Facebook (@BellfieldBrewery ), Twitter (@TheBellfield)
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.