Eat Real Competition
We love Eat Real Snacks with a chilled pint of Bellfield! Made from real, natural ingredients with no added nasties and just like our beers, they’re gluten-free and vegan. To be in with a chance to win, sign up to our newsletter below and follow Bellfield Brewery and Eat Natural on at least one social media platform:
Bellfield beers are award-winning, exceptional beers that everyone can enjoy drinking. No compromise, just delicious, classic IPAs, hoppy ales and crisp, refreshing and perfectly balanced lagers and pilsners. All certified by Coeliac UK and Registered with the Vegan Society.
Eat Real snacks are based on three very simple concepts that are Taste, Nutrition and Real Ingredients. Eat Real's desire is to create a product that is an enjoyable healthier alternative to standard snack and confectionery items and to distinguish themselves from other brands that are ever present on supermarket shelves.
The prize consists of a mixed case of 12 Bellfield Beers, a Bellfield T-shirt and hamper of Eat Real snacks. One winner will be drawn on Tuesday 20th July and we’ll email you after the closing date. Please note that entrants must be 18 years or over and the prize can only be sent within the UK. Best of luck!
The competition has now closed
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Bellfield Brewery, 46 Stanley Place, Edinburgh EH7 5TB.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Bellfield Brewery and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be at 5pm on 20/07/2021. After this point no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- You must sign up to the Bellfield Brewery newsletter and follow Bellfield Brewery on at least one social media platform: Instagram (@BellfieldBrewery), Facebook (@BellfieldBrewery ), Twitter (@TheBellfield)
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.