Coeliac Awareness Week 2021 Competition
It’s Coeliac Awareness Week and we’ve got a bumper competition to celebrate. Win a whopping 24 cases of award-winning Bellfield beers (that’s 288 cans!), delicious Well & Truly snacks, SuperU Shroom Coffee, and Bellfield T-Shirt and bar blade.
To be in with a chance to win, sign up to our newsletter below and follow Bellfield Brewery, SuperU and Well & Truly on at least one social media platform:
To celebrate Coeliac Awareness Week, we’ve teamed up with some fantastic gluten-free products to be included in our prize! Bellfield was founded by two friends who are both Coeliac, so we’re passionate about making exceptional beers that everyone can enjoy. Bellfield beers are all certified by Coeliac UK and Registered with the Vegan Society. Along with Coeliac UK, we want to shine a light on coeliac disease together to make life better for everyone who needs to live gluten free.
As well as our award-winning Bellfield beers you can win a Shroom Coffee bundle worth £64 from SuperU. You may have seen Charlotte and Sean’s super successful natural superfood pitch on the Dragon’s Den where Charlotte talked of her coeliac diagnosis and how it led them to start SuperU. Elevate your coffee routine with the SuperU Mushroom Coffee Bundle which includes Organic Arabica coffee and dual-extracted functional mushrooms in every sip (and before you ask, yes, it tastes like coffee, not mushrooms!). SuperU mushroom coffees are designed to keep you naturally energised and glide through your busy schedule.
Well & Truly snacks are baked corn snacks that are gluten-free and favourites with the Bellfield team. No bland-tasting nonsense and they go perfectly with our Bellfield beers! Well & Truly snacks have 40% less fat (than your regular naughty crisps), are all gluten free and are made up of totally natural ingredients.
The prize consists of 24 mixed cases of Bellfield Beers - 2 cases to be delivered monthly for a year, with Well & Truly snacks and SuperU Shroom Coffee Bundle, T-shirt and bar blade to be delivered with your first month of beers.
The winner will be drawn on Monday 1st June and we’ll email the winner after the closing date. Please note that entrants must be 18 years or over and the prize can only be sent within the UK. Best of luck!
The competition has now closed
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Bellfield Brewery, 46 Stanley Place, Edinburgh EH7 5TB.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Bellfield Brewery and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be at 5pm on 31/05/2021. After this point no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- You must sign up to the Bellfield Brewery newsletter and follow Bellfield Brewery on at least one social media platform: Instagram (@BellfieldBrewery), Facebook (@BellfieldBrewery ), Twitter (@TheBellfield)
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.