Coeliac Awareness Week Competition
Win a case of our award-winning Bellfield beers and a hamper of gluten-free goodies from Nudie Snacks and Pea Pops. We’ve teamed up with like-minded gluten-free friends and fellow Free From Food Award winners, Nudie Snacks and Pea Pops – the perfect snacks to accompany a Bellfield beer!
To be in with a chance to win, sign up to our newsletter below and follow Bellfield Brewery, Nudie Snacks and Pea Pops on at least one social media platform:
Bellfield beers are award-winning, exceptional beers that everyone can enjoy drinking. No compromise, just delicious, classic IPAs, hoppy ales and crisp, refreshing and perfectly balanced lagers and pilsners. All certified by Coeliac UK and Registered with the Vegan Society.
Pea Pops are delicious award-winning popped chickpea crisps with great nutritional value. They have 20% plant-based protein (meaning you feel fuller for longer), are gluten-free, high in fibre, vegan/vegetarian and have 60% less fat than regular fried crisps.
Nudie Snacks are award-winning delicious plant-based snacks packed full of plant-based protein and are of course gluten-free and vegan-friendly. A healthy alternative to the standard snack.
The prize consists of a mixed case of 18 Bellfield Beers, a hamper containing 12 packets of Nudie mixed pulses snacks and 12 Pea Pops sharing bags.
One winner will be drawn on Monday 16th May 2022 and we’ll email you after the closing date.
Please note that entrants must be 18 years or over and the prize can only be sent within the UK. Best of luck!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Bellfield Brewery, 46 Stanley Place, Edinburgh EH7 5TB.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Bellfield Brewery and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for entry will be at 5pm on 16/05/2022. After this point no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- You must sign up to the Bellfield Brewery newsletter and follow Bellfield Brewery on at least one social media platform: Instagram (@BellfieldBrewery), Facebook (@BellfieldBrewery ), Twitter (@TheBellfield)
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.