Buck and Birch Competition
It’s Edinburgh Cocktail Week on the 11th and we’re delighted to be introducing a new beer cocktail to our menu… "Wild Creatures"!
To celebrate we’re giving away a Wild Creatures Cocktail Kit of:
- 1 bottle of Amarosa
- A can of Bellfield Lawless Village IPA, 1 bottle Lemonade and a lime
- plus a mixed case of 12 Bellfield Beers and a Bellfield T-shirt.
The Wild Creatures cocktail is made from 50ml Amarosa, 200ml Rational Creatures, a dash of lemonade on top and freshly squeezed lime and will be served in our Bellfield Taproom from the 13th October.
To be in with a chance to win, sign up to our newsletter below and follow Bellfield Brewery and Buck and Birch on at least one social media platform:
Instagram: @BellfieldBrewery | @BuckandBirch
Facebook: @BellfieldBrewery | @BuckandBirch
Twitter: @TheBellfield | @Buck_And_Birch
Bellfield beers are award-winning, exceptional beers that everyone can enjoy drinking. No compromise, just delicious, classic IPAs, hoppy ales and crisp, refreshing and perfectly balanced lagers and pilsners. All certified by Coeliac UK and Registered with the Vegan Society.
Buck & Birch are award winning wild flavour innovators and creators. Distilling the flavours of Scotland's natural larder into premium craft spirits. Explorers, experimenters and wild flavour innovators - Wilderness Refined. The ethos of the Buck and Birch is to go back to the source. To start looking again using a walkable radius and hand harvesting ingredients when they are at their best. It’s about capturing not just flavour but the essence of their surroundings, relying on traditional methods for a modern audience. Their drinks are a celebration of nature, a testament to the quality of the ingredients and connection back to the world around us and ar available in our Bellfield Taproom.
The prize consists of a mixed case of 13 Bellfield Beers, 1 bottle of Amarosa, a can of Bellfield Lawless Village IPA, 3 X bottles of Bon Accord Lemonade and a lime plus a mixed case of 12 Bellfield Beers and a Bellfield T-shirt. One winner will be drawn on Friday 29th October and we’ll email you after the closing date. Please note that entrants must be 18 years or over and the prize can only be sent within the UK. Best of luck!
The competition has now closed
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Bellfield Brewery, 46 Stanley Place, Edinburgh EH7 5TB.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Bellfield Brewery and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be at 5pm on 29/10/2021. After this point no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- You must sign up to the Bellfield Brewery newsletter and follow Bellfield Brewery on at least one social media platform: Instagram (@BellfieldBrewery), Facebook (@BellfieldBrewery ), Twitter (@TheBellfield)
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.