Bellfield Brewery seeking funding to increase production and drive further growth
We’re seeking further investment to increase capacity and drive further growth. In the last three years, we’ve made incredible progress, growing revenues by an average of 93% per year.
In the last 12 months, we have:
- doubled our sales and intend to do the same again in 2020 under the direction of our Sales Manager, Elliot Lamb formerly of BrewDog
- installed a brand new, 2,000 litre brewing and packaging facility that allows us to achieve a substantial reduction in COGS
- opened a Taproom next door, selling our own beers fresh from the brewery. It’s been accredited by CAMRA for the quality of the beer. Within three months of opening, the taproom is generating healthy five figure monthly sales revenue
- created a highly impactful brand refresh with specialist agency Thirst Craft. It will go live in Q2 2020 with the firm objective of shifting more product via retail channels and to deliver stand-out within the on-trade
The capital investment has now been made in the brew plant and the team is in place to deliver growth and improved margins.
We’re now seeking funding of £450k under the EIS scheme (income tax relief of 30%) via new and existing investors including the Equity Gap syndicate at a valuation of £4.5m for 10% equity share in the business.
The funds will allow us to invest as follows:
- new tanks to double production capacity
- two new hires: an experienced Key Account Manager and a Digital Marketing Manager
- marketing awareness fund will include increased budget for digital marketing activity
- taproom expansion: We want to further enhance the yard to create an all-weather outdoor space
For more information and to view the investment deck please call Alistair Brown on 07729 215 979 or email email@example.com
Also in News
We’re proud to announce that our second ever International Women’s Day beer is launched on March 8th.
With current restrictions in place and limited ways to sell beer in keg and cask, we’ve packaged the beer into 330ml cans, so wherever you are in the UK, you’ll be able to join us in a toast to women everywhere.
Good news, if you’ve been yearning for a freshly poured pint of draught beer.
After being completely closed for more than six weeks, we’re opening again for takeaway draught beer, mini-casks, bottles and cans - just in time for the rugby this weekend.